1.º These general conditions of sale are agreed between Scalimpire Lda, headquartered at Rua da Sobreira, 104 4805-438, Ronfe - Guimarães Portugal, tax identification number 515 699 519 and contact +351 912 482776, hereafter referred to as “ Brands I Buy “and those who wish to make purchases through the website www.brandsibuy.com hereinafter referred to as the“ User ”.
ARTICLE 1 – OBJECT
1. The present general conditions of sale are intended to provide and define all necessary information to the User about the ordering, sale, payment and delivery of purchases made on the website www.brandsibuy.com .
2. These conditions govern all steps necessary to place the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 - ORDER
1. You place your order by completing the purchase process presented on www.brandsibuy.com by adding the product (s) or service (s) you wish to order to the shopping cart:
2. To send your order you must:
a) Register on the website www.brandsibuy.com, providing the information requested therein.
b) Await validation of your registration by the website
c) Login (providing a combination of email and password chosen by the User upon registration).
d) Complete the information and choose the options available to you during the order completion process (delivery and billing address, shipping method, payment method, as well as the Tax ID and the name you want for tax purposes) on the invoice).
3. The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to the full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale as well as these General Conditions of Sale that will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
4. Brands i Buy will honor orders received online only within the limits of available stocks. In the absence of product availability Brands I Buy undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
5. The data contained in the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User. The invoice after it has been issued cannot be reissued with changes.
6. Order orders are valid for 48 hours (forty-eight hours), unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign that sets a different deadline, and prices, discounts, promotions and offers cannot be guaranteed. beyond this deadline. If payment is not received for our services within this period, the order cannot be validated. Any amount received after this date will be returned or used in a new order.
ARTICLE 3 - PAYMENT
1. On the website www.brandsibuy.com, Brands I Buy proposes to the User the following payment methods via Easypay - Payment Institution Lda:
a) Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard);
b) ATM reference;
2. In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made to the user's card immediately after confirmation of shipment of the goods. If some ordered products are sold out, a credit note will be generated to settle the value on a subsequent purchase.
ARTICLE 4 - DELIVERY
1. Orders will be delivered within 2 business days of ordering. Delivery is made by carrier (the one chosen by the user when ordering)
Shipping costs are added to the order.
For purchases of € 500 or more with delivery in Portugal and Continental Spain.
For the Azores and Madeira, postage is free of charge for purchases of 500 euros or more with delivery to the Port of Leixões - shipping costs between the port of Leixões and the respective archipelago are the responsibility of the buyer.
For other countries, postage is free of charge for purchases worth € 1,000 or more.
For purchases of less than 500 € the postage has a cost of 7,99 euros for mainland Portugal.
For the Azores and Madeira the postage costs 7,99 euros for purchases of less than 500 euros with delivery to the Port of Leixões - the costs of boat transportation between the Port of Leixões and the respective archipelago are the responsibility of the buyer. .
For other countries, the value of postage is calculated at the time of order taking into account the weight and volumes of the items of the order.
ARTICLE 5 - PRICES
1. Prices must be in Euros, with taxes and fees included, taking into account the VAT in force at the date of payment of the order.
2. If there is an increase in the price of any product, the User will be informed immediately, and can choose to receive your order (paying the difference) or to cancel it.
ARTICLE 6 - CANCELLATION AND RETURN
1. The cancellation or return process is handled on a case by case basis by Brands I Buy.
The order must arrive in writing to the contact email firstname.lastname@example.org, within 14 days after ordering, and the instructions for cancellation or return of goods are answered and defined by Brands I Buy, by the same means of communication.
2. Whenever possible the return should be made by the same payment method, but if it is not possible, the user must provide proof of payment and account or card ownership in order to make the return by Bank Transfer.
3. Brands I Buy undertakes to reimburse the User within 3-5 days of the return arrival at our premises.
4. Returned products must be in the condition of sale, that is, in the same state as they arrived in the user's hands, without any anomaly or damage.
5. If the value resulting from the exchange of products of an order is lower or higher than the initial value of the same, the conditions of adjustment will be indicated by Brands I Buy.
The processing of your data is done in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. These, subject to computer processing, will be contained in Brands I Buy's database (s) and are intended for the registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by them.
Its provision is optional and is guaranteed, under the law, the right of access, rectification and cancellation of any data that concerns you directly, in person or in writing, directly to the address on the homepage of this website.
The content of the Brands I Buy online store is registered as a copyright guaranteeing you intellectual protection.
The contents may not be reproduced, transmitted, distributed or stored without the prior consent of the online shop Brands I Buy, unless otherwise stated and with explicit reference to the source (www.brandsibuy.com).
Any changes to the original content are expressly prohibited.
Alternative Dispute Resolution Means
In the event of a dispute the consumer may have recourse to the following consumer alternative dispute resolution entity:
TRIAVE - Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Vale do Ave / Arbitration Court
Rua Capitão Alfredo Guimarães,1
Monday to Friday
09H-13H and 14H-17H
T: 253 422 410
F: 253 422 411
More information at Consumer Portal www.consumidor.pt
Third Party Sites
Personal data collected
When you register, place an order or subscribe to our communications, Brands I Buy online store collects your personal information. By registering you consent to the collection of your data. When you place an order, we need your name, email address, telephone number, address (home and billing address) in order to fulfill the order. When you receive a digital communication, we need your email address and/or telephone number.
Please note that the card data used in the purchase is not stored by us, but by the entity that manages the online payments (in this case, PayPal).
Marketing & Communication
These emails can be updates on orders, product alerts, special offers, promotions, contests and opportunities, among others.
We do not sell or provide your details to third parties for the purpose of marketing campaigns. All communications you subscribe to will be sent only through the Brands I Buy online store.
You will always be able to unsubscribe. Any email or communication we send you will have an easy and automatic way to unsubscribe. Simply follow the steps in the email or contact our customer service.
Cookies are data files that a particular website sends to your computer while browsing that website. These data files include information that will enable the site to collect relevant information that may make your use of the site more personalized.
The data provided is processed automatically by the computer system in accordance with the legal rules of confidentiality and security.
The Brands I Buy online store holds a digital certificate, which ensures the identity and SSL (Secure SocketsLayer) encryption of the data transmission. All information conveyed is encrypted and the confidentiality and security of transactions are guaranteed.
The Brands I Buy online store is committed to respect, privacy and security of the data provided by users.
The data provided will be used solely and exclusively for the purpose for which consent is given.
The online store Brands I Buy is not responsible for direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of this website or others to be sent from links established on its page.
It is up to each user to take the necessary precautions and ensure that the information collected does not contain viruses or other characteristics of a harmful nature.